Fundraising Volunteer Project Group - Otter Nurseries Garden Centre
Alzheimer's Society are looking for volunteers to be a part of a small volunteer project group at Otter Garden Centre, Ottery St Mary to represent the Society while we hold a series of events with the support of the garden centre during 2018/19.
The type of events will include:
- attending the staff quiz and entering as a team
- selling raffle tickets at a specific event such as a wheelbarrow raffle
- covering the Memory Tree during December and talking to people about what it is we do and what the tree is all about
- taking part in the summer fair with either a stall, bucket collection or again selling raffle tickets
- other events to be decided
The support of Otter Nurseries provides Alzheimer's Society with a tremendous opportunity to raise funds to support our work as the UK’s leading dementia charity. Providing information and support, improving care, funding research and creating lasting change for people affected by dementia.
Apply for Fundraising Volunteer Project Group - Otter Nurseries Garden Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly