The Early Help Service offers support to families across Havering in many ways, including dedicated Family Support Workers and Family Intervention Workers. Once it is suitable for this level of support to come to an end, it will be the role of the Family Coach Team to provide a ‘step-down’ approach, encouraging families to continue their progress and empowering them to be independent into the future.
- Visiting families in their homes
- Supporting families to follow an action plan according to their needs
- Signposting parents to local services and other staff within the Early Help Service
- Reporting to Early Help staff to discuss progress and to communicate areas for concern
- Keeping notes and records of family visits