Community Fundraising Administration Volunteer
Community Fundraising Administration Volunteer Type of opportunity
Are you organised, confident and motivated? We need an enthusiastic volunteer to assist with a variety of interesting administrative tasks and project support to assist the efforts of our Community Fundraising Team. You will help us to raise the funds we need to support blind and partially sighted people. The role will give you invaluable hands-on experience of fundraising for a major charity.
North East, South West, East of England
Additional location information
National: RNIB office in your local area.
What you will be doing? Booking venues and catering facilities., Make contact with organisations, Make contact with event participants, Help to organise and manage events What skills and experience are needed?
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Friendliness, enthusiasm and reliability
- Good Communication Skills
- Good organisational skills
- IT Skills and access to a PC
- Enjoy being part of a team
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to give something back
- Experience of fundraising
- Working in an office environment
- New experiences and skills
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Regular updates
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
When will you be needed?
How often will I be needed? 6 hours Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information
This role does not require a criminal record check