Minute Taker: Trustee Board
Candlelighters provides financial, emotional and practical support to every family affected by childhood cancer in Yorkshire.
The Trustee Board meet four times a year and are looking for an experienced minute taker to
- Attend all Board meetings
- Take an accurate record of the discussions and any actions raised
- Type up the minutes within the agreed time frame
- Send the completed minutes to the Company Secretary within the agreed timeframe
- Make amendments to the minutes as required.
We are looking for a volunteer who:
- Has experience of minute taking
- Is able to use and understand formal language required in minutes
- Is able to write (or type) quickly during the meeting
- Is able to follow (sometimes complex) discussions and identify key points, comments and actions
- Has excellent written and grammar skills
- Is professional, confident and would feel comfortable in a board level environment
- Is able to understand and follow Candlelighters policies and procedures, including confidentiality and data protection.