Candlelighters provides financial, emotional and practical support to every family affected by childhood cancer in Yorkshire.
Every year, hundreds of people organise or take part in amazing fundraising events to help raise money and awareness for Candlelighters. However, these wouldn’t be possible without the support of our wonderful Event Volunteers.
Event Volunteers play a vital role in helping to create a successful day for everyone involved. Volunteering at an event is a fun and rewarding day out, it’s a great way to meet other people and be part of a fantastic team.
Event Volunteering is fun and flexible and just a few hours can make a huge difference. Please see the supporting document for further details
We are looking for fun and friendly volunteers who
- Have lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Have great communication and people skills
- Can work well as part of a team.
- Are prepared to volunteer outside and be on their feet for long periods of time
- Are flexible and willing to volunteer in different roles, as required.