Office Volunteer - Corporate Partnerships Team
Our Corporate partnerships team are looking for a volunteer to provide administrative support with the development and retention of long term, high value partnerships. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your corporate partnership experience and gain valuable fundraising skills, then this role is for you!
What I do
- Organise meetings with internal and external partners and book travel where necessary
- Arrange courier deliveries, provide event support, and deal with other ad hoc requests
- Respond to fundraising enquiries promptly
- Manage corporate records on our database
- Produce written communications to supporters (thank you letters)
- Research and identify new business opportunities and relationships
- Represent our team at face to face meetings and other events
Who I am
- A well-organised individual with good administrative skills
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Have an understanding of confidentiality
- Support diversity and equality
- A fast-learner who takes initiatives
- Able to multi-task and manage a busy and varied workload
- Able to work independently and proactively, and be part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced in project planning and project management
I may also have
- Volunteered for a charity
- Experience working with IT databases (Raisers Edge)
Commitment: We encourage volunteers to give 2 days per week. However, any additional time offered would be welcome.
Hours: Within our normal office hours
Training: We will provide you with ‘on the job’ training for all duties. We will also offer training on Raiser’s Edge (our database system), as well as any additional training on MS Office programmes.
Volunteers will have access to our online e-learning portal which has various courses you can do while volunteering with us and you are also able to attend any in house face to face training that run while you are with us.
Location: Prostate Cancer UK, Fourth Floor, Counting House, 53 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QN