This role combines working from home, attendance at Board meetings and time spent in the shop.
The main duties are:
1. preparation for and oversight of the book-keeping function which is performed by a professional firm
2. setting a budget for the year
3. production of financial management reports from our computerised book-keeping system Quick Books Online ("QBO"), summarising these with a commentary in a report to each Board meeting
4. production of statutory accounts and liaising with the auditors over the annual accounting review
5. liaising with the Treasurer over banking and payroll issues.
This role would suit someone with an accounting background either in the profession or in industry. The person could be retired or on a career break. A systematic and regular commitment is required.
More detail on each main duty is available on request.