Volunteer Event Staff
In our third year of development supported by the Heritage Lottery we are planning an exciting range of events to be held throughout the year. We are looking to recruit willing volunteers who are able to commit to assisting with preparations and delivery of preferably one event per month
- We need extra volunteers who can help us retain our friendly, personal service to visitors.
- Prior to the event it is all hands on deck to set out chairs and tables, sometimes putting up small marquees or hanging up props and decorations
- Friendly event stewards will be confident to meet, greet and direct visitors around the site
- You may be asked to serve on a gift stall selling handcrafted items made in Bowes Workshops
- Perhaps you have a flair for working with children and could help in the Arts & Crafts room; deliver Storytelling or Outdoor Games....
Tempted to find out more.....
Apply for Volunteer Event Staff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly