Bowes Railway are developing a range of handcrafted items made in their Joinery workshops using traditional heritage machinery.
With some exciting projects on the horizon...
- We would like to find someone who could assist our joiner to assemble cut pieces into completed items
- Use finishing techniques such as sanding varnishing, painting or waxing
- Keep the Joinery Shop clean and tidy
- Use equipment correctly, adhering to recommended safety procedures and standards
- Volunteer positions are subject to a completed application, interview process and DBS check
Apply for Joiners Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly