This is a part-time (10-12hrs/wk) remote position. Work from your own home!
Job Type: 3-6 months internship
Job Location: Remote/Virtual
Looking to make a difference in a child’s life while building your writing portfolio at the same time? Then this is where you need to be! We are seeking a copywriter to write and edit content for blog posts, marketing materials, website content, social media posts, and infographics to help spread our message of educational equality and filling the gap between education and employability around the globe. We are a results-oriented, non-profit social enterprise with a mission to change the future of education.
Please, Include writing samples and why you think you deserve the role.
Apply via link below to start changing your life today!
You will be working with a team to:
- Deliver creative ideas that are on brand and strategy while maintaining accuracy and consistency in writing style.
- Develop copy that speaks genuinely to our target audiences, shapes a consistent image and meets brand strategies and expectations.
- Create and execute a content calendar for emails, social media, blogs, ebooks, etc; conduct research as needed for content and find appropriate photos.
- Be self-motivated and able to work remotely with a global team to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Be passionate about storytelling and creative ways to get us noticed.
- Keep up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising and related communications industries.
- Contribute and be part of a highly creative, fast-moving team, receiving and
- responding to feedback.
- Possess superior language, grammar and creative writing skills. Proofread and edit as necessary.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and flexibility in projects.
- Research SEO keywords and use them as appropriate in content; maintain knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Be ready to work in a team as the role is all about communication with the blogger, research team, animation team, the marketing team, and sales department.
Having all of the following skills is not mandatory. We are open to all sort of volunteers! We want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or journalism.
- 1-3 years of experience in blogging and/or copywriting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills required.
- Experience using Content Management Software such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla! or Magento.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Analytics and/or Clicky.
- Ability to write for a variety of media and audiences and conform messaging to prescribed style format required.
- Necessary equipment to work from home and communicate with a global team.