Volunteer Support Officer
A typical volunteer has;
• Some office / admin experience.
• Some computer literacy.
• Using the computer to input data on our database
• Taking Referrals
• Phoning care agencies
• Collate statistics
• Helping with large mailings
• Booking appointments
• General admin tasks
Training and support
Volunteers will receive appropriate training including:
• Age Concern Cheshire Induction.
• Use of office equipment, e.g. photocopier.
• Fire Safety and Emergency Evacuation.
• Other appropriate training as required.