Type of opportunity
Are you good with people and organised with the skills to help support and co-ordinate volunteers? We need a good team player who is full of ideas to ensure that our diverse range of volunteers feel part of the team and are supported in their roles. The role will give you invaluable hands-on experience of managing volunteers for a major charity
North East, South West, South East, West Midlands, East of England
Your Local Area
Additional location information
National: RNIB office in your local area or may be home based. Not available in East Scotland
What you will be doing?
Build relationships with local retailers, Booking venues and catering facilities., Help to organise and manage events, Build relationships
You will be coordinating a team of volunteers either as collectors, public speakers or Sooty Box volunteers. The role may involve booking and planning activities for volunteers to take part in such as collections, presentations and volunteer meetings
What skills and experience are needed?
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Friendliness, enthusiasm and reliability
- Good Communication Skills
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to give something back
- A chance to make a difference
- Experience of fundraising
- Working in an office environment
- Working with a variety of people
- New experiences and skills
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Regular updates
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
When will you be needed?
How often will I be needed?
4 hours Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information
This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply for Volunteer Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly