Spanish Language Coordinator
Spanish Marks is an online Spanish language school with an ethical emphasis. Teachers in Guatemala provide live video lessons to students in the UK, and part of the lesson profits are directed to charitable programmes.
Spanish Marks is looking for Spanish Language Coordinators to lead a Spanish conversation class for adult students in our Central London venue. All profits will help charity projects that work with children and their families in need in Guatemala and the UK.
Spanish Conversation Class
The Coordinator(s) will lead one-hour conversation session in Spanish.
- To prepare a set of activities for each group of students according to their level of Spanish
- To moderate the dialogue and promote a balance conversation where everybody has a chance to intervene
- To promote a correct use of Spanish language and suggest expressions and grammatical constructions for attendees to improve their speaking skills
- To engage with other coordinators to feed discussion in Spanish
Key Skills and Requirements
- Native level of Spanish (written and oral)
- Experience teaching Spanish is valuable
- Capacity to adapt according to the group’s needs
- A cheerful, friendly, patient, talkative person
- An interest in charitable organisations is desirable
Timeline and Commitment
The class will take place twice per month and ideally 3 to 4 coordinators will be required to work with different groups of students. This is a volunteer position but Spanish Marks is flexible and class dates and times can be arranged together with the coordinator. Spanish Marks can also help with your travel expenses.
Join our small, friendly team and give a voice to young people in need!
Apply for Spanish Language Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly