Finance Support Office Volunteer
We are looking for a volunteer who can provide assistance to the Finance Team with key tasks such as audit preparation and creating budget templates, and support the Purchase Ledger team with the maintenance of our supplier listing and processing of invoices and expenses. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in a fast paced energetic finance department in an exciting charity.
What will you be doing?
With the Purchase Ledger team you will be:
- Coding and entering invoices into purchasing system iPos
- Checking supplier statements and contacting suppliers with queries
- Processing staff and volunteer expense claims
With the wider Finance team you will:
- Help the management accounts team to prepare and consolidate budget templates
- Work with the financial accounts team on audit schedules and monthly reconciliations
What we are looking for?
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Good attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and support team members
- A friendly and helpful approach to people you do not know well
- Basic accounting or bookkeeping knowledge
We will require two references for this role.
Apply for Finance Support Office Volunteer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly