Brand Office Volunteer
Join our dynamic and creative Brand Team and help us roll out our new brand. Your support will be crucial to communicating our brand to our supporters and corporate partners. We’re looking for a creative and articulate volunteer to work in our Brand Team. We need you to start the development of a brand toolkit for our external partners and supporters, so that they can use our amazing new brand to its fullest, and be the best they can be at supporting and raising funds for CLIC Sargent.
What will you be doing?
- Get to know and understand CLIC Sargent’s brand and identity, as well as our future aspirations for our brand (the fun bit)
- Research other brand toolkits, and tools that could be used to host ours
- Work with fundraising teams to identify their audience’s needs
- Research and then advise on how to share the toolkit to the audiences you have identified
- Support the team with ad hoc tasks as appropriate and have the chance to get involved in projects that suit your interests
- Attend and contribute to creative brainstorming sessions
What are we looking for?
- Passion for brand, corporate identity or visual language
- Creative approach to communicating with people, and a knowledge of the digital world
- Ability to present information in an organised and easy to understand way
- Strong research skills and the ability to present a balance of views
- Great writing skills
- Comfortable to work independently
- Experience of using IT and Microsoft
- Organised in your approach to work and task management
- Committed to our values: we are brave, we are confident, we have integrity, and we are one team.
We will require two references for this role.
Apply for Brand Office Volunteer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly