Challenge Events London Marathon Internship - 11032
Want to be excited and inspired by incredible fundraisers?
You’ll be supporting our amazing TeamRNIB London Marathon runners participants, many of whom are affected directly or indirectly by sight loss. Our participants take on this ‘challenge of a lifetime’ to raise vital funds for RNIB, and you’ll help us make their experience memorable and life-changing.
- Help organise and attend events;
- Make contact with event participants;
- Build relationships;
- Be the face of and raise awareness of RNIB;
- Assist with a variety of admin tasks;
- Reply to emails and make telephone calls;
- Project manage the marathon entry console;
- Maintain records and computer files; using the database and keeping it updated
You should have:
- Good Communication Skills;
- Ability to use your own initiative;
- Enjoy being part of a team;
- A friendly, enthusiastic, confident and outgoing personality;
- Good organisational skills;
- IT Skills and access to a PC
You will gain a chance to make a difference, experience of fundraising; the opportunity to meet new people, and experience working in a national charity.