Community Fundraising Internship - 10646
Do you want to make a difference, meet new people and gain new experiences and skills? We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic intern to join our Community Fundraising Team based at the RNIB Head Office at Kings Cross for a three month period, 3-4 full days a week.
- Make contact with organisations;
- Be the face of RNIB;
- Build relationships;
- Talk to schools, business and groups;
- Get involved with some of our fundraising campaigns (WearDots, Talking Books etc).
You should have:
- Good Communication Skills;
- A Friendly, confident and outgoing personality;
- Good knowledge of the local area;
- Good organisational skills;
- Good written communication skills
You will have a chance to make a difference, meet new people gain new experiences and skills and a sense of achievement; and gain experience working in a National Charity.