Administration and Office Support Volunteer
5 days left
- Long Term
Candlelighters provides financial, emotional and practical support to families affected by childhood cancer in Yorkshire.
The Administration and Office Support Volunteer provides crucial administrative and office support to the Fundraising Team to help the team raise the money we need to continue supporting children and families affected by childhood cancer in Yorkshire.
Activities vary, but may include
- Responding to enquiries from supporters via telephone and e-mail
- Processing and collating merchandise orders and requests
- Answering the phone, transferring calls and taking messages
- Updating the supporter database
- Writing thank you letters
- Processing large mailings (including mail merge)
- Franking letters and parcels
- Arranging courier companies for large deliveries
- Filing (paper and electronic)
- Providing administrative support for events
- Assisting the Fundraising Team with other tasks and activities as required
- Adhering to Candlelighters’ policies and procedures.
Apply for Administration and Office Support Volunteer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly