Social Media Volunteer - Inverness
The Highland Hospital Carol Concert Committee has a long history of supporting CLIC Sargent. We need you to help us promote the committee through their established Facebook page. You’ll help the Committee to promote their annual event to a wider audience and play a vital role in maximizing the funds raised from the concert by increasing ticket sales and interest in the event through social media.
What will you be doing?
- Building the social media following of the HHCCC page
- Creating engaging & relevant content to share throughout the year
- Promoting the concert on the page as well as in local “what’s on” pages & groups
- Sharing relevant content from CLIC Sargent in Scotland and oCutther associated pages
- Thanking sponsors & supporters through the HHCCC page
- Taking and posting photos & videos of concert rehearsals & the event itself
- Attending Committee meetings when required to update on social media activity
- Liaising with the committee on the page content and look
What we are looking for?
- This role is open to anyone local to Inverness, and would ideally suit someone studying marketing or social media looking to develop their skills
- We are looking for someone who is creative and can provide engaging content, energy and attract a relevant social media following
- You’ll be confident in working on your own initiative, enjoy working with a team of volunteers and be able to follow direction from the committee
- You’ll be passionate about supporting CLIC Sargent and have a sound understanding of Facebook Pages
This is a flexible role, however you would need to be available for a small number of committee meetings and the concert itself. We would recommend setting aside an hour or so a week to work on this role.
We will require two references for this role.