Youth Support Worker
Youth Vibe our youth services provide a range of activities based at our Chester and Northwich Centres for young people from across Cheshire aged 8 18 years who are Deaf, hearing impaired or hearing
Opportunity Interests: Children and Young People, People with Disabilities, Social Activities, Sport and Leisure, Youth Clubs / Services
Type of Activity: Coaching / Mentoring, Youth Work
Location: Outside of Cheshire East
Days and Times for the Opportunity: Wednesday EVE
- Helping to set up activities and tidying away at the end of sessions.
- Leading on games and ice breakers with groups of young people.
- Supporting small group work activities (1 or 2 people).
- Assisting with making and serving light refreshments.
- Occasional transporting young people to and from activities