Social Media Developer Volunteer
4 days left
Christian Aid is an international development charity. We work with local partner organisations in 40 countries around the world to end extreme poverty, provide emergency relief and campaign for global change.
About the role
Social media volunteers work with Christian Aid area staff and supporters to create content and increase social networks to raise the profile of Christian Aid in the South East England region
You will need to be in sympathy with Christian Aid’s values and vision
- Experience of using Facebook and Twitter in a personal or professional capacity
- Strong written English and writing skills
- Creative communicator
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be proactive (creative your own content) and reactive (responding to Christian Aid national content and priorities)
- An ability to inspire and motivate others
You will need to be in sympathy with Christian Aid’s values and vision.
To apply for this role please visit our website.