As a Marketing Volunteer with The Citizens Trust you will gain valuable work experience to enhance your CV, receive expenses for travel and a daily allowance. You will also benefit from a reference for other work opportunities you wish to pursue.
About the opportunity
As a marketing volunteer your role will entail:
- Assisting with market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Assisting with evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Supporting the Line Manager and other colleagues.
What we are looking for?
Our Marketing Volunteers are expected to undertake a wide range of duties including:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organisations;
- Communicating with potential participants and managing the initial customer relationships;
- Distributing marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating a customer databases;
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing sponsorship opportunities.
- Experience working previous marketing activities.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and understands its importance in both client relationships and teamwork.
- Ability to build relationships, work collaboratively and provide effective feedback. • Able to priorities workload.
- Ability to think creatively, flexible and adaptable in approach.
- Able to motivate and coach to inspire change in people's outlook.
- Willingness to learn and listen.
- Works well in a team and able to self-manage
Apply for Marketing Volunteer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly