Social Media Volunteer - Mid Kent
Every stray, abandoned or injured cat deserves a second chance of a happy and healthy life. In order for these cats in your community to be given this second chance, they need a voice!
How can I make a difference? Become a Social Networking volunteer for a Cats Protection volunteer group!
As a Social Networking volunteer, you will liaise with other volunteers working across different areas of the group such as rehoming and welfare, fundraising, recruitment and publicity to source news, information and multimedia to make regular posts on social networking websites.
We welcome applications from all age groups and all areas of the community and are keen to diversify our volunteering workforce.
What are you looking for?
- Are you creative?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Are you able to work well independently and as part of a team?
- Are you good with IT?
- Are you familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of using social networking sites for publicity?
- Do you have e
- ditorial and photo editing skills? (Would be an advantage)
Time the role requires:
This is a flexible role with time commitment dependent upon group’s publicity needs, however to keep fresh and up to date information about your group on social networking sites this role would require 2- 3 hrs commitment per week.
How will you benefit?
- A positive volunteering experience with day to day support, guidance and direction.
- The opportunity to develop new and existing skills.
- The opportunity to meet new people and work as part of a dedicated, supportive team for the UK’s leading feline welfare charity.