Competent Person- Health & Safety Volunteer
A “COMPETENT” HEALTH & SAFETY PERSON
Required for approximately one hour per week to conduct weekly, monthly, and annual health and safety checks and complete and update these records during your preferred time-slot and also whilst the Hall is not in use,.
• Weekly testing of fire alarms
• Weekly flushing all water outlets for three minutes
• Weekly walk around the building to identify any risks or security issues
• Monthly emergency lighting check
• Monthly risk assessment and other many other duties