We are looking for a Volunteer General Administrator who can work 1/2 days per week helping us to link the organisation with the public and keep things organised.
This role would suit somebody who can give some spare time for a good cause, who is naturally diligent and enjoys working in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Duties might include:
- Handling correspondence
- Producing agendas and minutes
- Organising meetings
- Answering telephone calls
- Taking messages
- Contacting potential donors
- Liaising with relevant organisations
- Typing and word processing
- Managing databases
A valid DBS check would be advantageous however not essential as we can provide this. Previous administration experience would be advantageous.