Candlelighters Events Volunteer (Hull 10K)
Candlelighters exists to provide financial, emotional and practical support to every family affected by childhood cancer in Yorkshire. We support around 150 new families each year and our work ensures the whole family unit is supported in these extraordinary circumstances.
We have an amazing team of runners taking part in the Hull 10K to help raise money for Candlelighters on Sunday 18th June.
We are looking for a team of enthusiastic Events Volunteers to support our runners and help to create a special and successful day for participants and supporters.
We are particularly looking for volunteers, who can help with
- Marshaling to ensure the event runs smoothly and is a success for all runners and supporters
- Cheering and encouraging our runners along the route and lining the route with Candlelighters colours
- Welcoming and congratulating our runners at the finish line and handing out well deserved snacks and refreshments.
Volunteering at an event is a fun and rewarding day out. It’s a great way to meet other people, and be part of a fantastic team.
We are looking for a team of fun and friendly volunteers who
- Are available on Sunday 18th June 2017
- Have lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Have great communication and people skills
- Can work well as part of a team.
- Are prepared to volunteer outside and be on their feet for long periods of time
- Are flexible and willing to volunteer in different roles, as required.
Volunteers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Apply for Candlelighters Events Volunteer (Hull 10K)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly