Drop In Volunteer
- To welcome young people who have complex needs such as isolation, social anxiety, ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder into Just Drop-In in a friendly, receptive and non-judgmental way and actively to promote equal opportunities and challenge discrimination in all forms.
- To organise and facilitate individual and group activities including cooking, crafts & games to meet the needs of the young people.
- To provide a listening ear, practical support and information such as helping them to use the computers, guidance with activities and support with creating new friendships with other young people.
- Promote a safe environment for all service users, keeping the centre neat and tidy, making sure that the resources are kept up to date and filed appropriately and complete appropriate records.
- Facilitate young people’s learning and their personal and social development to help young people