Volunteer Fundraising Group
Regional fundraising is at the very centre of how we raise vital funds at a local level, the money we raise funds the delivery of universal services that include our website and National Dementia Helpline, as well as the services we provide locally such as dementia cafes and Singing for the Brain. It also helps to fund research into care for today, and cure for tomorrow, as well as our campaigning work.
What will I be doing?
- Attending meetings with other core VFG members and/or helping on event day with planned fundraising activities.
- Contributing ideas for fundraising to be planned and carried out by the VFG.
- Researching local information and opportunities for further fundraising.
- Helping to promote and market fundraising activities.
- You will be in close contact with your local Community Fundraiser so all activities are clearly planned, agreed and executed in line with Society policies and procedures.
- providing support to external fundraisers, to be discussed with the Community Fundraiser on a case-by-case basis.
- Keeping accurate records of fundraising activities and monies raised.
There will also be opportunities within the fundraising group to take on areas of further responsibility, such as group leader or treasurer.
Apply for Volunteer Fundraising Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly