Website maintenance and Social Media Volunteer
Website maintenance and Social Media Volunteer Needed
Youth Engagement Solutions (YES) is a charity that works with disadvantaged young people.
We need a Volunteer to create content for our 2 Websites and for our social media presences on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. for YES Ltd and our football Club Cricklewood Wanderers (CWFC)
REPORT TO: Carmen Llorente - CEO
HOURS: 1-5 hours per week.
- Create interesting and inspiring content about YES Ltd and CWFC activities and impact.
- Develop and deploy strategies to increase the number of YES and CWFC followers/fans.
- Identify opportunities for people to interact with YES and CWFC and each other on social media channels.
- Upload photos and videos of YES and CWFC activities the community
- Interview staff, volunteers, and clients for testimonials
- Find creative ways to encourage people to donate to YES ltd.
- Participate in the development of infographics to illustrate YES impact
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Enthusiastic person with initiative and experience in web design and social media applications
- Must be a skilled writer with a passion for working in how to use media for social impact.
- Must be interested in social media and eager to learn more about how to best utilize it for non-profit purposes