Cancer Research UK Shop Volunteer
As a Shop Volunteer, you’ll be the face of Cancer Research UK and help ensure that our customers receive a warm welcome to our shops! You’ll also be part of organising our display and assisting with the stock processing behind the scenes!
What skills do I need?
Are you a great team player with a love of interacting with people and a passion for Cancer Research UK? Look no further! If you enjoy building relationships with people and like to go the extra mile when it comes to customer service, this is the role for you.
Reasons to volunteer
All our volunteers have their own motivations for being part of the Cancer Research UK team but here’s just some of the reasons why you should sign up today!
- A chance to work in a friendly team, to make new friends and meet a diverse group of people.
- The opportunity to make an invaluable contribution to Cancer Research UK’s goal of helping 3 in 4 people surviving cancer by 2034.
- The time to develop your confidence and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to gain valuable work experience to add onto your CV and to learn new skills
- The potential of gaining a national recognised qualification (NVQ)
- The chance to gain valuable retail experience.